Best no Deposit Bonus Codes
There is nothing better for the gamblers than no deposit casino bonuses. They allow you to play at the casino without actually depositing your own money. No deposit casino bonuses are usually provided for the registration on the site of the casino, since it’s the best way to attract new users and encourage them to stay. Thus, it’s a win-win situation for both sides. Newly established casinos increase their brand awareness, while you get to play for free and test all of the casino games.
For a casino with an already established reputation, no deposit bonuses are also a way of rewarding their existing players for loyalty. Such no deposit bonuses can be awarded on birthdays, on holidays, or numerous other promotions, depending on the loyalty program of the casino.
The no deposit bonus is usually divided into two types: with the possibility of withdrawal and just for acquaintance with the casino and its features.
However, more and more casinos allow the withdrawal of the no deposit bonus in cash. That said, you won’t be able to withdraw the bonus right away, as you will have to make at least one minimum deposit, and then fulfill some of the terms and conditions specified by the casino. I will talk about that later on, but first let’s take a look at what the no deposit casino bonus is given for.
No Deposit Casino Bonuses 2021
How to Get a No Deposit Bonus
Getting the no deposit bonus is extremely easy. All you have to do is register on the website of the casino, playthrough the wagering requirements, and make a minimum deposit to be able to withdraw your earnings.
There are different types of no deposit bonuses, so let’s talk about each of them:
- Registration no deposit. This one is incredibly simple. Simply choose one of the top rated casinos(make sure to read all of the reviews about) that provides this type of promotion, go through the registration and the promised amount will automatically appear on your account. You will also most likely be asked to fill out the information about yourself, as well as confirm your email address or phone number. In the case of an email address, you just need to click on the link in the letter from the casino, which comes within a minute. As for the phone number, you will receive an SMS verification code, which will then need to be entered on the casino site;
- No deposit bonus for social network activity. This one is also very easy to get. It all depends from the casino, and might take as little as a like or a repost. Once you have fulfilled all of the necessary requirements, the administration will check all of your actions. If everything is done the right way, the no deposit bonus will be credited to the player’s account;
- No deposit bonus for a stream. This type of no deposit bonus is starting to gain popularity in online casinos. In order to receive this bonus, you will need to visit the streamer’s channel, subscribe to it and actively participate in the live streams. Such promotions also allow you to get additional bonus that may not require wagering. Moreover, there are some casinos that reward players for streaming, thereby advertising the casino. However, there may be some additional conditions, such as the lifetime of a channel or a certain number of viewers;
- Exclusive casino no deposit bonus. Absolutely any gamber can receive this bonus, regardless of the status or the amount of deposits made. Many online casinos like to reward their customers with various bonuses, and the no deposit bonus is clearly the best offer there is. Make sure to check the messages in your personal account and your email that you specified during registration.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
As I have already said, the no deposit bonus is divided into two types – cash and free spins. I have already examined how the real money bonus works, so now let’s get to free spins.
You can get free spins for the actions that I have described above. Free spins are spins of the reels for which you don’t have to pay. To activate them, just go to the specified slot and start playing. The rate at which the free spins will take place, as well as their number, remains at the discretion of the online casino.
The winnings that a player receives from free spins is his no deposit bonus, which he can further use in the casino. There are a lot of disputes going about which bonus is better and each side has its own advantages. In the case of cash incentives, the amount will be fixed, because such a bonus is issued only once. And free spins work in a different way. You don’t if the fortune will smile on you, and will only find out once you are done playing all the rounds. And sometimes the amount won can significantly differ from the fixed amount.
Can’t choose the best casino with a no deposit bonus? Register and start playing in multiple casinos. The fact that you are taking this bonus does not bind you to anything. You can take the reward, playthrough the wagering requirements and leave the casino at any time.
If you are planning to withdraw your no deposit bonus in cash, make sure to check if the online casino allows you to do so. In some cases, the casino may provide a no deposit bonus for informational purposes only. But as a rule, most often it can be withdrawn into cash without any problems.
No matter how attractive the no deposit bonus is, you will still need to make a minimum deposit to be able to withdraw it. This is the very first condition you will need to fulfill if you are planning to receive your payout. Next, you have to playthrough the wagering requirements. A wagering requirement is the number of times you have to play the bonus before you can make a withdrawal request. They usually range from 30 to 60 times the original bonus, and you can find out the exact number of the official site of the casino.
For instance, if the no deposit bonus is $100, and the wagering requirements are 30x, you will need to place bets in the amount of 30 × 100 = 3000. Once you have done that, you can withdraw your funds. It doesn’t matter if you are winning the bonus rounds with spins, as the bet amount is the only thing that matters, since it will count towards the wagering requirement.
Another important point is the bonus terms and conditions. They are the main reason why some players cannot withdraw the bonus in cash. The first rule is the maximum bet during wagering. Most of the time it shouldn’t exceed $5 per spin, but this number can change. Be sure to carefully study all the rules. Even if you make an accidental error, there is no guarantee that the casino won’t take the bonus away from you.
The second and no less important rule is that some slots are prohibited from play. There are a number of restrictions on slot machines that cannot be used when wagering. Each online casino has its own list and it is published in the bonus terms and conditions.
The good thing is that most casinos have changed the rules to make life easier for the players. Thus, as soon as a player receives a no deposit bonus, his account automatically adjusts to it. This means that access to prohibited slots will be closed, and no slot machine will allow you to exceed the allowed bet. This solves most of the problems for the players and makes everything a lot less confusing.
In most of the casinos you will also have to provide documents for verification. This is a standard identity check that helps online casinos avoid scammers and bonus hunters. As a rule, verification takes a maximum of 72 hours.
Last but not least: do not forget that any withdrawal request may automatically cancel the bonus, depending on the casino. Even if you have done the 99% of wagering and decide to withdraw the winnings, the bonus and the wagered part will be canceled. Make sure to carefully study all of the terms and conditions, and you will be able to earn additional cash at the expense of the casino.
Best Games for Wagering Bonuses
Now that we have figured out how to fulfill all of the terms and conditions of the casinos, it’s time to take a look at the best games for wagering bonuses. Slot machines are especially profitable in this case. This is because they count as 100% of the bet made, which is also the maximum allowed. Other games will provide a significantly lower wagering percentage.
For example, all video poker table games, will only give 5% of the bet, which is extremely disadvantageous if you want to withdraw the bonus as soon as possible. Moreover, most casinos even prohibit such games when you are wagering a no deposit bonus.
Nearly all gambling establishments on the Internet adhere to such rules. However, there may be exceptions, so always read the bonus terms and conditions carefully.
Things to Pay Attention to When Choosing a Casino With a No Deposit Bonus
Before registering on the casino and getting your no deposit bonus, make sure to carefully read all of the terms and conditions.There are also some other important things that you should pay attention to:
- The reliability of the casino;
- Restricted countries. Some of the casinos prohibit several countries from play, while others allow you to play, but you won’t be eligible for the bonuses if you are located in a restricted area;
- How large the no deposit bonus is;
- Wagering requirements;
- The validity period of the promotional offer. It is important not only to activate the bonus, but also to have time to play and withdraw the bonus (otherwise, the winnings will be canceled);
- Games that you can play during wagering. More often than not, no deposit bonuses are issued for certain slots;
- The maximum amount that you can withdraw after you have met all of the conditions.
With such simple tips, you can win a decent amount of cash almost effortlessly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get the no deposit bonus multiple times?
No, it isn’t. Even if you manage to find a way and trick the security system, you won’t be able to withdraw it. The point is that at the first withdrawal of funds, each user is obliged to verify the account. To do this, you will most likely have to provide the customer support with a passport photo. You might also need to confirm your email/telephone number.
Can I receive the no deposit without registration?
No. Registration of an account is an obligatory condition for playing for real money and activating various bonus offers (including the no deposit bonus).
How to withdraw the no deposit bonus?
The received bonus from the casino has to be first wagered, and cannot be withdrawn in its original form. All winnings that a player receives as a free bet or as a percentage of income can be withdrawn to a card, electronic wallet or any other available banking method.
Why do casinos give out no deposit bonuses?
The answer is simple, as it is an effective marketing tool for attracting new players. If a casino site is confident in its product, it gives players people the opportunity to play for free for real money and test games. As a result, a lot of players end up making deposits and becoming loyal customers.